The candidates applying for admission to the courses offered by UNIGIS@Madras University (INDIA) have to submit stipulated admission documents.
Presently, UNIGIS@Madras University (INDIA) admits students to both the courses only once a year. However, enquiries are welcome any time and information is provided throughout the year.
The details of next admissions are given in the Admission Schedule.
- The eligibility condition is minimum 45% marks in the required entry qualification
- Seats are limited and the general admission policy will be ‘first come-first serve’
However, the UNIGIS Board reserves the rights:
- to refuse admission if the documents and information provided by the candidate are not appropriate and satisfactory
- to make changes in the above schedule and inform those who are in communication at the time that the changes were implemented
- to relax the eligibility conditions if there are appropriate grounds for giving deprivation points OR take into consideration other qualifications, etc.
- to increase or decrease the number of seats in each study programme